[python-advocacy] Forrester Research Survey Answers for Review

Krys Wilken kryswilken at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:23:46 CEST 2007

Hi Jeff,

Very nice work! :)  Some of those questions were not obvious to me.  You did a
good job answering them.

The only $0.02 I would add is in F14.  I think I would mention that radability
is not only something that Python has, but it is one of the core philosophies
of the language and community.

Anyway, great work!  I also like Sean's feedback too.

Krys