[python-advocacy] awards (was Re: Pycon)

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Wed Mar 7 23:08:56 CET 2007

Just an update: The PSF Directors will discuss awards at the Board
meeting on Monday.  We'll discuss Alvin's ideas, and anything people
come up with in the meantime.  Volunteers to manage and help with this
would be most welcome.

I'm also working on figuring out what to do about the Frank Willison
Award for OSCON.

David Goodger, PSF Secretary

[Context provided for PSF Board members who haven't seen it yet:]

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>