[python-advocacy] [PSF-Members] Proposed Advocacy Task List for Next Six Months

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 23 05:17:37 CEST 2007

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 08:14:21AM -0500, Jeff Rush wrote:
>psf-members list on what to tackle re advocacy for the next six months.  I'd
>like to run the plan past you and get your ideas.

I think the list looks good.  Note that, while it has had problems getting
started, there is a group of folks from one of the advocacy BoFs that has
expressed interest on helping out on user group advocacy tasks.  This is
hopefully a good resource for you to leverage to help make these things
happen.

Sean
--
 "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have
 of it." -- Thomas Jefferson