[Aberdeen] Reebok Spartan Race Canada

Dan Krueger dan at spartanracemedia.com
Wed Apr 29 08:21:26 CEST 2015

Hi

I'm working with Spartan Race International to try and generate some buzz around the upcoming Canadian Spartan Races. I’d love for you to share this news with the readers of Pycon. I even have a free race code good for any Eastern/Western Spartan Race you can use as a giveaway to one of your readers. If you could post about this on your site and social networks, it would be a huge help. I’ve put together a landing page with lots of news, events, videos, photos and more here - feel free to use any of it:

http://spartanracemedia.com/ca

If you'd like to use the free race code as a giveaway just let me know if you’d like an Eastern or Western CA code and I’ll send it along. I also have discount codes you can share. If you are able to post please send me the link, I'd love to share it with my team. I’m here if you have any questions. Thanks so much,

AROO!!

Dan

--
Dan Krueger