The Python Software Engineer will be responsible for the technical solution of our key provisioning and workflow products.
Python is used for: Maintain architecture, design and process information Software development involving the creation of component designs, coding and unit testing. Determining, documenting and presenting the future of the Key Provisioning System development and technology.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Solid experience in Python.
- Experience with Content Management or Workflow applications desired.
- Experience Web development tools including JS, HTML, Ajax and CSS desired.
- Experience with User Interface Design, HTML, HTML5, JQuery, JS, CSS, and Agile Development desired
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and Data Architecture
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Willing to troubleshoot, refactor and continuously improve the code quality
- Is pro-active, quality-minded with a positive attitude
- Has good communication skills and excellent verbal and written English
- Promotes co-operation, participation and sharing of ideas/ knowledge across the development team
- Strong customer focus (internal and external), and fit in with Irdetoâ??s values (Trust, Accountability and Sense of Urgency, Loyalty and Respect, Innovation, Effective Communication and Teamwork)
- BS / MS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Extended (2+ years) Python and one of other OOP languages such as Java
- Extended (2+ years) experience with SQL / relational databases
- Experience with software security, encryption and key management would be an advantage