Senior Python Developer please <no c2c* W2 only>
company name to be provided by recruiter
remote and can be based out of NY, FL, DE, MA, PA, TN, or GA, United States
Job TitleSenior Python Developer please <no c2c* W2 only>
Job Details: We are seeking a Senior Python Developer with ideally Music Royalties experience to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Overview of Role: The Senior Python Developer is responsible for assisting the Firm’s music data team with taking complex data issues facing the business and simplifying them.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Assist the Royalty Group in managing, storing, and accessing large volumes of music data obtained from record companies, music publishers, PROs and DSPs in connection with their engagements.
- Design, Develop, and Implement processes that intake multiple file types (Excel, Text, JSON, HTML, etc.) through ETL processes to store in existing SQL Server instances.
- Integrate and include standard data wrangling processes into data ingestion. Cloud Development and Integration for existing and future processes.
- Develop and utilize logging, audit monitoring, and code validation processes to measure efficiency, profitability, and resource optimization.
- Develop automated processes to increase efficiency in ingesting, consolidating, normalizing, and analyzing data.
- Integrate API functionality and data from 3rd party providers to include website and back-end processes; Advanced knowledge of website functionality and JSON format(s) is necessary.
- Act as liaison between Royalty Group and IT department to assess software, database, and programming options available and to assist in related change management, implementation, and training.
- Recommend and build new data platforms/solutions as required to meet and/or exceed business requirements.
- Own algorithm development projects from start-to-end: design, development, Quality Assurance (QA), deployment, experiment, analysis. Set up and manage datarooms for clients and other third parties.
- Act as a resource to the Royalty Group to solve complex data problems and share complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with team members. Other projects and duties, as assigned.
About the Company
Company is a leading full-service business management firm for an exclusive assortment of entertainers, executives and select high net worth individuals. Our 30 partners and over 600 staff members deliver comprehensive financial services in the fields of music, motion pictures, television, sports, literature, and other creative and performing arts. Our firm has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, San Rafael, Wilmington, and London.