Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Job TitleMachine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you work on the future of Germany's largest email brands, GMX and WEB.DE. Your work significantly contributes to ensuring that over 43 million people feel comfortable in their digital homes and can utilize all features of their intelligent mailboxes. Join our development team and take responsibility for the operational management and further development of our Machine Learning platform:
- You are responsible for monitoring and analyzing the quality of ongoing use cases and deployed models.
- You make decisions regarding necessary updates and training of existing models.
- You collaborate with our Data Scientists to develop new use cases and integrate them into the platform.
- You assist in the development of central Python libraries and components with a focus on MLOps.
- You are the central point of contact for users of the platform outside your team.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You have a completed degree in computer science or a comparable education and experience in Machine Learning Operations or Python development. Additionally, you bring the following skills:
- Technical understanding of Big Data processes and the operationalization of Data Science approaches in operations.
- Very high analytical skills and a structured, method-based approach to work.
- Experience in prototyping and development with Python.
- Experience with common methods in the areas of Natural Language Processing (NLP) would be desirable.
- Good German and English language skills.
About the Company
With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users' digital lives - from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.
- Contact: Pawel Kuzak
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/412511/620141/1705046741/3