Senior RPA Python developer
Job TitleSenior RPA Python developer
We are looking for a results-driven software developer to take ownership of a Python-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) system that is a part of our BetterLetter product. The ideal person for this role would be someone with senior-level or greater Python skills along with strong self-management and research abilities; experience with RPA in general and Robot Framework, in particular, would be valuable but is not required. This role is only open to candidates living and working in the UK and would require at least 1-2 in-office days at the beginning in our London office in order to onboard (after which remote work would be possible).
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- At least 7 years of commercial Python experience, including a proven track record of production solutions in use.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software design and testing skills, including Four Rules of Simple Design, SOLID, and mocks.
- A strong ability to work independently in a new and complex domain.
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Interest in constant professional growth, including gradually learning Elixir in which our main product is written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RPA is a strong plus, and experience with Robot Framework, in particular, would be a strong plus. However, the RF Framework is easy for a strong Python developer to pick up and understand, so we encourage applications even if you’ve not used it or done RPA before.
- Knowledge of NHS GP clinical systems
- Experience building and working in regulated industries with strong data protection requirements
- Agile and XP mindset
About the Company
Dyad's mission is to improve the delivery and efficiency of healthcare.
We are building a platform to model and manage the flow of information within healthcare organisations, improving outcomes for patients, payers, and healthcare providers. We believe data handling in current healthcare systems is needlessly complex and disconnected, leading to isolated and inefficient decision making. To showcase how this technology can advance the delivery of healthcare and improve lives, we build and deploy products for healthcare providers and payers into the UK and US markets.
Dyad is an energetic, early-stage startup, currently around twenty employees. Our team is growing as we explore new markets and opportunities. We are passionate about technology and its applications in worthwhile ventures. New joiners will have a significant impact on the direction of the company, as well as our culture.