Orlando, United States
Job TitlePython Developer
- Must have an active Security Clearance
- Must have previous Python Experience
- Lives in Virginia or willing to relocate
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- To build and manage functional and efficient server-side applications.
- To be an active participant in the overall software development lifecycle and help junior python developers guide duly.
- To incorporate reliable, scalable, and secure front-end components into the applications.
- To help design and deploy functional requirements.
- To build scalable, and efficient features in Python.
- To ensure end-to-end product testing and oversee and troubleshoot the bugs or issues
- To actively collaborate with the UI/UX design team and help them incorporate design into the prepared codebase.
- To implement software enhancements and give suggestions on all possible improvements.
- To work fluidly around popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and Bottle
- To have a sheer understanding of database and SQL.
- To work around Amazon web services (AWS) and REST or other APIs.
About the Company
We are a mission-driven team with a passion for protecting people. Our team consists of veterans of the DoD and US Intelligence Community, many who have held top roles supporting offensive and defensive cybersecurity efforts. With decades of experience, we understand the severity of the modern threat landscape. More importantly, we know what it takes to stop them. This first-hand knowledge and training give our engineers a unique perspective, enabling us to deliver the insight needed to make organizations more secure. We serve clients in various industries and backgrounds including, Defense, Intelligence Community, Financial Services, and Fortune 500 Commercial Corporations
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://devitjobs.us/jobs/Loki-Labs-Python-Developer-