Python Developer (f/m/d) - Shared Hosting
Job TitlePython Developer (f/m/d) - Shared Hosting
Are you a software developer with heart and soul? Are you excited to see how your software contributes to making things even faster, easier and more understandable for millions of customers? Do you love technical challenges? Are you motivated and a team player? If so, Shared Hosting is the right place for you. Join us and re-shape with us the future of our core business!
- You develop web services in Python in an enterprise environment with 24/7 availability and high scalability, IT security and performance requirements.
- You concept and design new functions and services, develop them, roll them out and operate them. Our principle is: “We design - We deploy - We run”.
- To achieve the desired software quality, you provide integration tests, perform code reviews and pay attention to clean code.
- You are ready to learn something new day by day. You critically question yourself and others to bring our services to the next level.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You are an open-minded and pragmatic team player who is looking for a challenging job in an agile environment. In addition, you will bring the following:
- You have a degree in computer science or informatics, an equivalent professional training or you are simply an enthusiastic person with profound knowledge and experience in software development.
- Linux is not a closed book for you as a user. It’s a big plus if you have in-depth knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- You have programming experience and you like to develop scaling enterprise middleware services in Python. Favored frameworks and tools are: Flask, Nginx, Ansible.
- You have a good knowledge of designing and creating RESTful APIs and web services.
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken, round off your profile.
About the Company
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Contact: Pawel Kuzak
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/350735/620141/1688987754/3