Senior Backend / Software Developer Python - Bremen, Berlin, Leipzig or remote
Bremen, Bremen, Germany
Job TitleSenior Backend / Software Developer Python - Bremen, Berlin, Leipzig or remote
- With your team, you conceptualize, develop and maintain the product UCS.
- There are different areas of responsibility:
- New development of our role and rights model
- Integration of apps into our Univention App Center
- Planning the release and deployment of new versions
- Improving product performance and building specialised performance test environments
- Bugfixing in different areas of our product with e.g. Python or Shell / Bash
- Automated tests with Jenkins, etc.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- At least 6 years of experience in development projects with Python on Linux environments
- Experience with the following technologies: Linux, Python, Bash, REST API, Microservices, CI/CD, Git, GitLab
- Knowledge of working with Agile Teams and with agile development processes
- Independence, and reliability
- Enjoying teamwork
- A structured approach to the analysis of problems
- Fluent English language skills
About the Company
Univention – be open.
- Open Source company, founded in 2002.
- Our vision: a self-determined and future-oriented IT landscape.
- With UCS and UCS@school, we provide Open Source solutions for managing digital identities and integration of IT applications for companies and other institutions.
- 80 employees are working from home or in our offices in Leipzig, Berlin, and Bremen.
- Our company is composed of different teams. 15 employees work in software development. In addition, that team is also supported by external software developers.
- Our five values: integrity, respect in dealing with each other, taking responsibility, personal and professional development as well as openness.
- We live our philosophy: be open.