Remote, United States
Job TitleSoftware Engineer
- Work with Koffie’s business teams to define requirements for system improvements
- Architect and build new backend systems and features
- Design and build APIs to expose internal systems and data
- Design and build data pipelines
- Encourage a culture of rigorous documentation and software testing
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 3-10 years professional python experience
- Comfort with web programming, consuming APIs, data wrangling, etc.
- SQL knowledge is required, with a strong preference given for candidates with SQLAlchemy experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous BigQuery and/or Postgres experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous Google Cloud experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with insurance and/or transportation experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous remote work experience
- We are looking for self-motivated candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity.
About the Company
Koffie is an insurtech company purpose built for the autonomous vehicle era. We are taking trucking and transportation insurance out of the dark ages, using modern technology to deliver instant policies and capture the use of advanced safety and autonomous technology. Free from legacy systems and inefficient processes, Koffie uses AI-driven predictive models to deliver a reimagined insurance experience for fleets while more accurately pricing its risk. Our vision is to align incentives across fleets, technology providers, brokers and the automotive ecosystem. By catalyzing the adoption of safety technology, we positively impact road safety and facilitate a more efficient supply chain. We’re backed by top-tier VCs in the fintech and mobility sectors.
If you're ready to work obsessively with us to make insurance better, faster, more efficient and build products for the next 100 years of mobility, we want to hear from you. We believe strongly in diversity of thought which comes from different backgrounds and experiences. Koffie is a work from home first company but post-Covid we will meet as a team in person occasionally (1-2 times a quarter) in various cities for collaboration purposes.
- Contact: Sarah Novoa
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://getkoffie.com/apply/?gh_jid=4230775006