Python software developer (f/m/d) - focus on backend web services
Job TitlePython software developer (f/m/d) - focus on backend web services
The "TechOps Hosting (Infrastructure)" division operates all data centers of the IONOS Group worldwide. This includes the infrastructure and the physical setup and operation of the server and network landscape. In order to support the tasks of the division in the best possible way, the Data Center Software Development team develops various software solutions and constantly expands them. As a member of this agile scrum team, you will further develop server orchestration for internal and external customers. The implementation of an internal BMaaS service is your main focus. Smaller varied software projects to support the operations teams complete your scope.
- You primarily develop web services in Python that are consumed by other applications. REST APIs are a major focus in this regard.
- If required, you will also make new functions available via graphical user interfaces.
- You play a key role in the design and implementation of new functions and products and also clarify issues relating to technical feasibility and IT security.
- To ensure the desired software quality, you will use integration and unit tests, perform code reviews and pay attention to clean code.
- Highly scalable, highly available and durable solutions are the result of your work.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification and have several years of experience in software development.
- You develop in Python and have already gained experience with frameworks such as Flask, Quart, FastAPI or asyncio.
- pdb and secure handling of git are part of your toolset.
- You have a good knowledge of designing and building RESTful APIs and web services.
- You have experience in web development and web technologies (including HTML/CSS/JS).
- You are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented as well as functional software development and have a solid foundation regarding algorithms and data structures.
- An experienced handling of Debian GNU/Linux and the GNU Core Utilities is a matter of course for you.
- You have a good knowledge of relational database systems, such as PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Docker / Podman, CI/CD and DevOps is a plus.
- You quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies and enjoy working in a team.
- A good command of written and spoken English rounds out your profile.
About the Company
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many countries every day.
- Contact: Pawel Kuzak
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/309857/620141/1681901103/3