🛠 Experienced Data Engineer
Job Title🛠 Experienced Data Engineer
🤖 The Job
Dataroots researches, designs and codes robust AI-solutions & platforms for various sectors, with a strong focus on DataOps and MLOps. As Data Engineer you're part of our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists. You excel in building digital data-driven solutions and infrastructure, which are the basis for our robust and production-ready solutions to optimise company processes.
You're an architectural genius that effortlessly designs, develops and deploys data pipelines, making sure these pipelines are filled with qualitative data which serve as an input for our machine learning engineers. You collaborate closely with our machine learning engineers and/or cloud architects on projects for various sectors, always with a quality focused, end-to-end approach. The result? Our teams provide clients a reliable foundation to make data-driven decisions.
As a senior you will also build and share knowledge with your colleagues. With initiatives like our rootsacademy or rootlabs, you have various chances to share your knowledge and keep up to date with the latest developments in the field.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
💪 The Skills
- You have experience with Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD and have a significant knowhow of data-architecture and data-infrastructure.
- You know your way around tools like Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka.
- You're at ease with programming in Scala and Python.
- You understand how Machine Learning works and can support the deployment of machine learning models on an on-prem or cloud-native infrastructure.
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You apply the KISS principle on your day-to-day, we strive to use the right tool for the right job.
- You have an analytics and solution oriented mindset.
- You enjoy wrangling large amounts of data.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak English fluently, a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
About the Company
🎉. What you can expect at Dataroots?
Dataroots was founded in 2016 and, since its beginnings, has focused on helping its customers achieve excellence in their data-driven operations. The only way to do this sustainably is by investing in team well-being, diversity, knowledge sharing and customer experience. This quality-first focus has allowed sustained and healthy growth over the years. Join a team where you can have an impact on our growth story. Read up more on our DNA over at [https://dataroots.io/our-dna].
🇧🇪 Our main offices are in Leuven, Ghent and Maastricht, with co-working spaces in Charleroi and Antwerp. These locations are always available for brainstorming sessions or team events. As a Dataroots consultant, much work can be performed remotely, but you will most likely also visit our clients on-site.
- Contact: Bram Peeters
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://careers.dataroots.io/o/experienced-data-engineer-hybrid