Grand-Rosière, Namur, Belgium
Job TitleSoftware Developer
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count! We develop open source apps to help millions of employees save time in their day-to-day job.
Our projects include:
- Business Apps: from point of Sales, to logistics and accounting, we have plenty of projects around business apps (improvement, creation of new features,...)
- Frontend UI: Odoo Spreadsheet (an open source Google Spreadsheet alternative), a react/vue style JS framework (the fastest VDOM ever developed).
- Python Framework: It's all about perf and optimizations. (ORM based on PostgreSQL)
- Mobile: All Odoo apps run on iOS and Android hybrid mobile apps.
- Website / Builder: An open source website builder & eCommerce, to help entrepreneurs launch their website by themselves, without technical hassle.
- API / Connectors: Integrate Odoo with payment processors, carriers, or other services.
- Security: from product security (code reviews, security patches) to system administration issues (pentesting, best practices, etc.).
After 3 weeks of initial training (both functional & technical), we'll present you teams looking for new members and you'll choose the one you prefer.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree (the diploma is not the most important, you can apply without diploma)
About the Company
We think business software should cover complex needs without being complicated.
Our mission is to provide software that is intuitive, full-featured, tightly integrated, effortless to upgrade, all while running smoothly for every business, every user.
- Contact: Emy Gilson
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.odoo.com/jobs/apply/software-developer-1?utm_campaign=Job+Campaign+%5B291%5D&utm_medium=Website+%5B1%5D&utm_source=python.org