Sales Edge Engineer
Remote, United States
Job TitleSales Edge Engineer
Crossbeam Sales Edge is our latest exciting product (and team!). We help sales teams find the gold in their company’s partnerships that they have struggled to access. You’ll join a small-but-growing team of experienced engineers to take our software from the early stage to enterprise scale. This is an opportunity to truly influence and contribute meaningfully to our product and engineering practices.
- Consistently be shipping features and enhancements with guidance from other team members.
- Work in tandem with other team members to create, test, and deploy functional code.
- Work with our other engineers to create strong backend code.
- Partner with Product Management, Design, and Customer Success teams to iterate on features and enhancements.
- Prioritize support issues that are reported by users and/or our Customer Success team, help to identify areas of improvement in the code base, and contribute to making it better.
- Get involved with learning and collaborating with your team members.
- Help cultivate an environment where you can ask and be asked questions that will better the team as a whole.
- Work closely with more junior developers to share experience throughout the Crossbeam Engineering team.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 4 years professional experience on an engineering team.
- Writing code in Python (bonus for React!) and excited by the opportunity to work with Clojure.
- Comprehensive understanding of a modern frontend framework, REST APIs, and how they interact with backend code.
- Understanding of interacting with relational databases.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS ideally, but Azure, etc, acceptable).
About the Company
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. We have more than 10,000 companies using our platform, our product has produced repeatable and demonstrable value for our customers, and we have a first-rate team to support our continued growth. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.