Python and C++ Engineer for Boulder-Based Consulting Firm- Up to $190K
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Job TitlePython and C++ Engineer for Boulder-Based Consulting Firm- Up to $190K
You’re a Great Fit for this role if:
You love engineering from low-level hardware integration to web servers and UI.
As a distributed company with the capacity to work well remotely, this C++ and Python engineering role does have some client interface requirements in Boulder so someone in Colorado is preferred, though most of the work can be completed remotely and asynchronously.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ recent years in C++ development
- Excellent Python engineering skill
- Strong hardware interfacing experience
- Networking fundamentals
- Strong multi-threading background
- Deep Linux skills including Linux Kernel
Nice to Have Skills:
- Windows Development experience
- Bonus points for audiophiles
About the Company
We are pleased to be working with a well established, tight-knit Boulder consulting firm with over 15 years of experience in custom Open Source software development services. Areas of focus include but are not limited to highly-scalable cloud systems, firmware, NLP, ML, data science, AI, image and video recognition processing and much more.
The company culture is highly collaborative with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance in a flexible, laid back and professionally casual environment.
- A genuine desire to learn
- Contact: Devwon Brice
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.loxo.co/job/k7fue3byz8kcwksp?t=1668188717180