Warsaw / Remote, Mazowieckie, Poland
Job TitlePython Developer
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer who will build the backend functionality and API for several key features in a new fitness app that uses sensor data, AR, and even blockchain as part of the user experience.
- 21 free paid days per year;
- The nice atmosphere in the company and even nicer customers from all over the world;
- Participation in very interesting software projects;
- Financing of courses and conferences;
- Full Remote Job or if You like Office in the very center of Warsaw.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- Your English needs to be at least B2 level proven in practice (not by certificates).
- +3 years of experience.
- Test-driven development
About the Company
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very center of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies, and pedantic work.
We have a team of 25 great people and we’re growing steadily. Some at the office (in good times), some remotely from different Polish cities.
Our clients are friendly, smiling people, so working for them is a pleasure. Among our clients you very rarely meet non-technical people, so we talk to them in a “common language”.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.