Back End Python/Django (remote)
Latam, Latam, Latam
Job TitleBack End Python/Django (remote)
We are looking for a Back end Developer to join the company team.
Your mission as a Senior Back-end Engineer will be to guarantee the development of the platform in line with the Product and Tech plan, following good practices in software development. If you are interested in innovating, solving day-to-day challenges and joining a young team that is constantly learning about new technologies; then this position is for you.
As a Senior Back-end Engineer, your roles will be:
- Planning, development and deployment of tasks.
- Ensure the scalability of all sections and applications of the product.
- Constant improvement of the performance of the sections of the page.
- Development of tasks within sprint together with the frontend and product team.
- Follow-up of tasks after the pass to production (Error monitoring, funnels, tracks).
- Measure the impact of the implemented features.
- Comply as owner in tasks that impact the team's objectives.
- Increase/improve, together with the team, the main KPIs of the team.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- +3 years of experience working in Python and Django
- Experience developing API REST/GraphQL
- Worked with Unit Test and Snapshot Test.
- Advanced English level
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of mobile apps, custom programming, website design, content, and marketing for the healthcare industry. They believe in making great technology for a better patient experience, and in helping our clients meet their goals.
- Contact: Jonathan Kierszenowicz
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://grupomyth.hiringroom.com/jobs/get_vacancy/633ef4afe65b2109c8d7b9bd