Senior Python Developer (ONLY FOR AFRICAN DEVS, PREFFERED EGYPTIANS)
Remote work, Egypt & Continental Africa
Job TitleSenior Python Developer (ONLY FOR AFRICAN DEVS, PREFFERED EGYPTIANS)
ONLY FOR CANDIDATES IN EGYPT & CONTINENTAL AFRICA
Permanent full-time placement
Our customer is a rapidly growing US AdTech. It has a highly technical team and an excellent technological culture providing extremely high-scale Bidder-as-a-Service solutions in advertising technology, works with global businesses, and has to date raised $28M.
If you enjoy working in a team that drives new business value creation, then this job is for you!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
MUST BE IN CONTINENTAL AFRICA, PREFERRED EGYPT
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures, and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Drive major architectural changes as we scale to improve our engineering velocity
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and data engineers to evolve these services to provide new experiences for customers as well as meet our ever-growing scale
- Take ownership, drive results, teach others and take pride in your work, and the work of your team.
- Guide and mentor other engineers on architecture and process
About the Company
Our client is among the World's Top 100 Outsourcing by IAOP and Top 50 Custom Software Development Companies. Founded in Europe in 2002, the employer unites over 2,000 specialists in Ukraine, Poland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Sweden, the USA, and Canada delivering benefits to customers in banking, automotive, advertising, telecommunications, cybersecurity, gaming and gambling industry, aviation, real estate, and healthcare. Their tech specialists have advanced skills and ample resources to create large-scale solutions as well as guide startups from ideas to a ready product.
They are a part of one of the largest IT corporations in the Scandinavian market that employs 5,000+ people in more than 12 countries. They work with startups, software houses, and enterprises providing the products and services that suit our clients the most. The company's R&D centers are mastering the trending technologies and directions: Infotainment, AR/VR, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and others.