Denver, CO, USA
Job TitleDeveloper Advocate
Our vision is to change how developers write code and help them as much as possible. We are working on a new code analysis product that works at every step of the development lifecycle. Our new product finds issues and automatically fixes them. It also works on VS Code, JetBrains, and the CI/CD pipeline.
We are planning to release this new product within the next two months. We are hiring a developer advocate to promote the product and ensure that developers have the best experience possible.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Write content to explain and promote our existing (e.g. coding assistant) and new (e.g. code analysis with fixes) products.
- Communicate with developers to get feedback on the product and help them adopt it
- Improve our documentation by directly contributing to it
- Manage our social media presence
- Produce videos to promote our products online (e.g. YouTube videos, seminars, etc)
- Represent our company and present the product at tech conferences
- You ensure that our product and company have a global presence in the developer tool space
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- You had a position as a developer advocate/developer relations for at least 3 years before
- You know how to write a great blog post. You know and understand how to optimize your content for SEO
- You know how to make a video targeted at developers. You understand how to present a product and make a video easy to understand for developers.
- You love great documentation, and you know how to write it.
- You are familiar with Git, GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket.
- Speaking at a conference to represent a company
- You are proficient in English
- You know how to use and write Markdown
- You know how to run social media campaigns, and have great humor to manage social media accounts (e.g. if you are managing Wendy's Twitter, we want to talk to you!)
- You already worked at a small startup
- You already used docusaurus (document system for software)
About the Company
We are Codiga, and we develop a platform that helps developers write better code faster. We have two main products: automated code reviews for 12+ languages and coding assistant to manage your snippets anywhere you write code.
We are a small team of 3 developers, one designer, and one sales person. We are looking to extend this team with a great developer advocate!
We have more than 20,000 developers on our platform, and our objective is to develop the best tool possible for developers.