Senior Backend Python AWS Developer-Lambda
Newport Beach, CA, United States
Job TitleSenior Backend Python AWS Developer-Lambda
This is a fully remote, direct hire opportunity at NOMAD, a AWS partner specializing in video content management systems. NOMAD is hiring an AWS BackEnd Developer, to work fully remote, and you will work at projects at Amazon itself (AWS). AWS is a key customers of NOMAD, and its signature platform for video content management is promoted on the AWS home page.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 8+ years of experience in back-end, server side development
- 4+ years hands-on experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services) a MUST
- 2+ years in-depth experience with Lambda and S3 buckets a MUST.
Additional desirable experience:
- Experience with Scrum methodologies
- Experience with code repository management using GIT
- Excellent soft skills including verbal and written communication skills, decision-making skills and problem solving skills
- Salary range for direct hire employee is: 110,000-150,000 (DOE), plus benefits, including unlimited PTO.
If you need C2C opportunities , please state it, because this one is direct hire but they may be C2C in the future.
About the Company
Nomad allows media companies to leverage existing content for fresh viewing experiences, automate media compliance reviews and manage distribution through the cloud. Our cloud-native solution leverages the advanced capabilities of AWS for intelligent recognition, metadata generation and content enrichment and distribution. Nomad is installable within any AWS account and is also available as a SaaS solution.
Nomad’s powerful platform offers Media & Entertainment companies the following features:
- Native to AWS Cloud and AWS Serverless Architecture
- Enterprise scalable, on demand
- Native integration with all AWS AI/ML services
- Native integration with 3rd party video conference platforms
- Native integration with editing solutions such as Adobe Premiere
- Supports unlimited cloud users in a private and secure environment
- Asset and folder level security access control
- Native integration with AWS Elemental Media Suite for secure video processing and distribution
- Controlled Custom Fields Designer
- Data Schema Designer
- RESTful API Design
- Custom Content Models
- Rules & Triggers
- Lambda and SQS Backbone
- Client Framework Agnostic
- Serverless Architecture