Remote, United States | Canada | Colombia
You’ll be working with a talented team of developers, a project manager, and directly with our client to continue to scale an existing platform. You will not only be involved in programming features but in the entire development process, from defining an idea to bringing it to life. We are passionate about leveraging teamwork to develop innovative, quality solutions. Would you like to be a part of it?
Stack Builders’ vision is software built to make a difference. We aim to empower the end-users of our clients’ platforms by building quality, pragmatic custom software. Engineers like you are key players in creating that future!
Sounds interesting, right? We’re just getting started - let’s get into the details
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Currently located and able to work full-time as a contractor in the United States, Canada, or Colombia.
- Proficiency with Django (Wagtail CMS experience is nice to have) and React.
- Strong experience and expertise in building APIs with Django.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience using Test-Driven Development practices.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Ability to find pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- High attention to detail and the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Ability to overlap at least 4 hours with the US PT timezone (UTC-7).
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
About the Company
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or looking at our blog.
- Contact: Veronica Damian
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://apply.workable.com/stackbuilders/j/449B390D0B/