Software Developer (f/m/d)
Karlsruhe (DE), Germany
Job TitleSoftware Developer (f/m/d)
In one of Europe's largest IT companies, we offer you the opportunity to use state-of-the-art technologies and develop innovative solutions based on diverse data volumes. In our interdisciplinary Competence Center, we are driving the harnessing of Big Data and artificial intelligence in collaboration with a wide range of business units. For IONOS SE - Europe's largest web hoster - we are building a data lake and an associated BI organization using the latest technologies. If you want to be part of such a project from the very beginning and help shape state-of-the-art technology, then apply to this job profile.
- You will develop distributed applications in a high-load environment from data analysis to regular operation of data-based value chains.
- You will advise our customers in designing contemporary technical solutions for complex market challenges.
- You implement data-driven applications in compliance with European data protection standards (DSGVO) for millions of users.
- You will strike a balance between innovation and stability when selecting current technologies for the continuous further development of the platform (e.g.: use of cloud / containers or machine learning).
- You act independently in interdisciplinary, agile teams.
- You enjoy working on the challenges of a highly innovative environment and build bridges to established standards and technologies.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
As the ideal candidate, you bring a degree (preferably in computer science) or comparable training and several years of professional experience. You round off your profile as follows:
- Experience in one of the main areas of activity Big Data, high load applications or distributed systems is an advantage.
- You have very good knowledge in at least one of the languages Java, Python, R and SQL.
- You bring good knowledge in data modeling, design patterns and enterprise architecture patterns.
- You are experienced in BigData technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow, Druid, Presto or have knowledge of GitLab version control.
- You have experience and enjoy agile processes and approaches as well as the ability to develop optimal solutions together in a team.
About the Company
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.