Full Stack Developer Lead
Token Metrics Inc.
Remote, Remote, Remote
Job TitleFull Stack Developer Lead
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
About the Company
Token Metrics is the premier, go-to source to learn about, onboard to, and profit from crypto asset allocation. The company founder developed an analytical “moneyball” approach, based on evidence (hard data) and statistical trends, then recruited an analyst from traditional finance. Token Metrics offers both the best quality data and delivery mechanism in crypto (indices + humans). Two men from very different backgrounds have come together for a common cause: to make people's lives better through crypto.
- Contact: Sam Monac
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://jobs.lever.co/tokenmetrics/e0434a50-ffb9-4b3f-8102-1ffe6b594a11?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Python