Token Metrics Inc.
Remote, Remote, Remote
Job TitleTechnical Architect
We are looking to hire an experienced technical architect to oversee the technical architecture of Token Metrics. As a technical architect, you will be responsible for overseeing the Token Metrics platform architecture and measuring and improving its performance.
To ensure success as a technical architect, you should have advanced problem-solving skills, a solid technical background, and the ability to manage teams and projects.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Google Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Previous work experience as a technical architect.
- Managerial experience.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications.
- Ability to problem-solve complex IT issues.
About the Company
Token Metrics is the premier, go-to source to learn about, onboard to, and profit from crypto asset allocation. The company founder developed an analytical “moneyball” approach, based on evidence (hard data) and statistical trends, then recruited an analyst from traditional finance. Token Metrics offers both the best quality data and delivery mechanism in crypto (indices + humans). Two men from very different backgrounds have come together for a common cause: to make people's lives better through crypto.
- Contact: Sam Monac
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://jobs.lever.co/tokenmetrics/712a1a32-38a0-4654-990c-476ddb812afb?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Python