Token Metrics Inc.
Remote, Remote, United States
Job TitleEngineering Manager
We are looking for a trustworthy and proactive engineering manager with many years of engineering experience and proven leadership skills. The engineering manager will build and manage diverse teams of data engineers, software engineers, data scientists and QA testers. Additionally, they will can expect to work on many projects at the same time, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other key stakeholders in the firm. Their responsibilities include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight, great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Google Cloud Architect
- Scrum Master, Agile
- Design Thinking/Product Management
- Sonarqube (or similar code review software)
- Feature management (launchdarkly, split, or something similar)
- Master's degree in engineering management, technical management, or business administration.
- Bachelor's degree in the engineering field.
- Many years' engineering experience.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Must come highly recommended.
About the Company
Token Metrics is the premier, go-to source to learn about, onboard to, and profit from crypto asset allocation. The company founder developed an analytical “moneyball” approach, based on evidence (hard data) and statistical trends, then recruited an analyst from traditional finance. Token Metrics offers both the best quality data and delivery mechanism in crypto (indices + humans). Two men from very different backgrounds have come together for a common cause: to make people's lives better through crypto.
- Contact: Sam Monac
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://jobs.lever.co/tokenmetrics/2a8994f8-0472-4df5-83c4-5033c64ce348