Platform Infrastructure Manager
Dublin, Western Europe, United Kingdom
Job TitlePlatform Infrastructure Manager
I'm currently working with a number of VCs helping them find profiles that have worked in Platform Infrastructure Management and are interested in Web 3.0.
This role is 100% remote and is for people based in Western Europe.
- You will serve as the point of contact for infrastructure-related questions and issues for service providers, partners, grantees, and the company’s community in general. You will support the providers, coordinate new release announcements, answer technical requests (or refer them to the right people), etc.
- In coordination with other parts of the company, you will be designing, setting up, and managing new infrastructure programs as needs arise.
- Devising and maintaining emergency plans related to the infrastructure.
Note: The role includes ensuring the proper functioning of the company’s own nodes, and coordinating with the company’s service providers.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Strong technical background in:
- Scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Unix, Linux Command Line…).
- Blockchain/Crypto experience (preferred) or knowledge (could be self-taught).
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage and coordinate stakeholders.
About the Company
A fast-growing Blockchain platform developing a borderless economy. 500+ companies are building services and products on their platform.