Senior Full-Stack Web Developer
White Rock,, British Columbia, Canada
Job TitleSenior Full-Stack Web Developer
About the job
MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is used by more than 300M people per month. The company is 100% remote and has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 180+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. Say goodbye to return-to-office deadlines, endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
Solve problems that have never been solved before. Join a company culture that replaces constant meetings and interruptions with innovation that continues to break boundaries. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
You’ll work in a structured development environment along with 6 high-performing programmers. We follow Scrum, we have excellent DevOps, we run CI/CD, collaborative programming is highly encouraged, our codebase is clean and our leadership is fully onboard to keep our technical debt low.
- The day-to-day work of a MonetizeMore senior web developer includes:
- Developing features using React.js on the front end and Python/Flask/Postgres on the back end.
- Planning and prototyping new applications.
- Defect resolution of existing and new issues.
- Unit testing new features to ensure they meet requirements and conform to MonetizeMore’s quality standards.
- Actively participating in code reviews. We have a culture that relies on trust so developers’ feedback is critical in building high-quality code.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development and ad tech.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings (20 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 2 weeks).
- Attend at least one of the company retreats around the world every year.
- Experience: You have at least 4 years working as a software engineer with a proven track record of architecting and implementing large features with big business value.
- Collaboration: You excel at working on a team where team success is more important than individual achievement.
- Reliability and Responsibility: You demonstrate reliability at all times. You give reasonable expectations within the Agile Scrum framework and work hard and smart to achieve and surpass those expectations. You communicate what you are going to do, then meet that commitment.
- Thought Leadership: You analyze MonetizeMore’s tech stack, systems, and processes with the goal to iterate on a regular basis. You look for opportunities to improve to increase value to MonetizeMore and suggest them to the team.
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore product team, please apply below and give specific reasons what set you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Experience: You have at least 4 years working as a software engineer with a proven track record of architecting and implementing large features with big business value.
About the Company
🤝 Google Certified Publishing Partner 🏅 Top Growing Canadian Companies ‘20 & ‘21 🚀 $80M in ARR & 700+ happy publishers 💻 Fully remote since 2010
- Contact: Jack
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://dynamitejobs.com/apply/TXMxQewQGWygMpXOyZBW