Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Job TitleSoftware Developer
Job Brief We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Requirements and skills
- 2 to 5+ experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge of NodeJS, NumPy, Pandas, Mathematics & Statistics Knowledge
- Delivering the promise
- Self Organizing and Knowledge on Product development & Product Lifecycle
- Impact based on the value
About the Company
Our company is a leading software and web development company based in India with a global clientele. This opening is for our Bhubaneswar office. We are working with Crypto Token development. Please check our website https://www.emoment.tech/ for more information about our company.