Remote Senior Back-End Developer
Job TitleRemote Senior Back-End Developer
You can apply for the job here: https://loka.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=65&source=aWQ9Mjc%3D
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Design and implement functional requirements
- Support in the development of backend components to improve the overall performance
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Implement test suites
- Write clean code that is easy to maintain, extend and debug
- Write technical documentation
- Provide updates, inform blockers and offer guidance to clients
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years of experience in Back-End Development
- Experience with Python and/or Go
- Broad and solid CS foundation knowledge, including software architecture, data structures & algorithms (Big O), and databases.
- Strong ability to transform ideas into running code.
- Web Development knowledge
- Understanding of concurrency
- Good communication skills. You should feel comfortable having in-depth technical discussions.
- (Bonus) Web development experience - Django/Flask.
- (Bonus) Experience with DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
About the Company
Last year at Loka(https://www.loka.com), our remote team of engineers helped route out hate speech on Twitter, eliminate $1 billion in food waste, launch 4 projects in LokaLabs™ (our own incubator), accelerate 3 startups to acquisition, and still enjoyed every other Friday off.
We are using modern technologies to support an incredible variety of meaningful projects, while proving work/life balance isn’t a catchphrase, it’s our culture. Join our team, feed your need to grow and mentor, and ship projects you believe in with a team you’re proud to be a part of.
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://loka.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=65&source=aWQ9Mjc%3D