Senior Software Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer
- Develop a language, compiler, and debugger for quantum computers.
- Develop a Pythonic SDK integrating with Classiq API.
- Implement an algorithmic framework for solving memory and compute-intensive problems.
- Design and build a scalable, complex backend infrastructure for our SaaS platform.
- Code using primarily Python.
- Setup, maintain and automate our cloud infrastructure.
- Be the focal point for engineering methodology and culture.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- At least five years of experience with backend engineering in one of the following languages: Python/C++/Java/C#/Go/Rust.
- Past position in a product-oriented company, experiencing several development cycles.
- [Preferred] BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field.
About the Company
Classiq is the leading product-based quantum software company globally, with 50M$ funding from top-notch investors and a world-class team, combining expertise and innovation in various fields: algorithms, quantum physics, and computer-aided design.
Our platform enables designing quantum algorithms to solve some of the world’s most complex problems: drug design, supply chain, routing, financial asset pricing, machine learning, and more. We are developing a SaaS platform to do just that in scale.
- Contact: Jonathan Daniel
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.classiq.io/careers/senior-software-engineer