Python Developer - AI Smartinbox (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
1&1 Mail & Media Applications SE
Munich (DE), Karlsruhe (DE), Nationwide (Germany) (DE), Work from home (DE), Germany
Job TitlePython Developer - AI Smartinbox (f/m/d) - onsite or remote / home office
WEB.DE and GMX are among the most used e-mail providers in Germany. To make everyday life easier for our users, our team "Mail System Development" is continuously developing new functions. As a Python Developer you can work with us on the future of our Smart Email platform and become part of our highly motivated and professional agile team.
- You will work on the implementation of new features on all our systems for automated processing of emails.
- You will be there from the first idea to the final release to develop new features for our mail systems and internal applications.
- You create architecture spikes, proofs of concept for complex problems or high-risk systems or you evaluate new technologies.
- You work closely together with various disciplines such as QA, spam experts, architects and our operating teams and contribute ideas and expertise independently.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with new technologies and participate in internal and external conferences.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or a comparable education? You are interested to become part of an agile team and develop new features for our AI based mailbox as a Python developer? Your passion is software development and your code is high quality? Your work attitude is "hands-on"? You see yourself described in the points below? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- You have sound knowledge in object oriented programming with python; web technologies such as JSON and RESTFul HTTP are no foreign words for you.
- You convince us with your practical experience with Linux as development and server environment in high load scenarios as well as with your knowledge in handling distributed systems.
- You have knowledge of automated software quality assurance (Unit Testing, Performance Tests, Acceptance Tests) and agile development in an environment with continuous delivery. Ideally, you've worked before with microservices, containerized applications and Kubernetes.
- You are independent, communicative and open to new ideas and enjoy working in an agile team.
- Good English skills round off your profile and German is a plus.
About the Company
With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users' digital lives - from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.
- Contact: Pawel Kuzak
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/227951/620141/1652439889/3