Machine Learning Engineer
Job TitleMachine Learning Engineer
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
- Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Documenting machine learning processes.
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- At least 3 years of experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modelling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
About the Company
Optymize is a worldwide technical talent marketplace that connects companies with verified & remote engineers who have robust technical & communication skills and work in their timezone. Several leading companies like Sidewalk Labs, RD&X, Yello, and Planoly leverage use Optymize to scale their engineering teams quickly and cost-effectively. Optymize verifies 3 essential qualities: technical ability, communication skills, and remote working capabilities.
We are currently on the lookout for Machine Learning Engineers on a full-time or part-time remote basis. Apply now to be a part of Team Optymize!