Senior Engineer - Quality (Back-end)
Paris, Madrid, Berlin, remote, France, Germany, Spain, Remote
Job TitleSenior Engineer - Quality (Back-end)
Your mission in the team:
Luko's mission is to protect homes while providing the best user experience. You will be in charge of that mission by working on our back-end systems and other products.
By joining our quality assistance team as Senior Engineer - Quality (Back-end), you will make an impact by:
- Being a happy Lukoum :-)!
- Being a maker in the engineering chapter team that helps all product software engineers learn how to build high-quality software using best practices and tools
- Implementing complex automated tests (functional, performance, e2e)
- Implementing tools and processes for all back-end software engineers to use
- Participating in team rituals, helping to identify quality risks and the best way to tackle them
- Identifying critical paths and edge cases covering them with automated test cases
- Collaborating with software engineers, designers and product managers
- Coaching software engineers and various stakeholders on the best practices of ensuring high-quality of our software
We have huge ambitions and we rely on you to help us make a difference for our users thanks to your technical knowledge and experience. 💪 We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko. It is a key to our success and we count on you to pursue this through rigour and creativity.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Who are you?
- You have solid experience with QA strategies for ensuring back-end systems' quality in development, pre-production and production environments
- You are an advocate and strong practitioner of automated testing from unit to e2e.
- You have solid experience with identifying critical application paths and edge cases
- You have experience with Python 3, Flask, MySQL, Lambda, Zappa, and AWS.
- You have experience working with CI with full monitoring (ELK, Amplitude).
- (advantage) You have experience with testing mobile applications.
- (advantage) You have experience with testing web applications
- You are able to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have an excellent command of English (written and spoken)
What do we expect from you? - Own, estimate and fully complete (moderately) complex QA projects - Own the QA aspects of large features or parts of the code - Complete your work timely and with high-quality - Solve escalated problems or production incidents that require complex investigation - Conduct root cause analysis, monitor and ensure follow-up - Deal with ambiguity, organise your work and help less experienced peers - Pro-actively update management on progress using the most appropriate medium - Work with all product engineering teams and coach software engineers in the best practices of building quality software - Demolish roadblocks and unblock yourself and others - Actively participate in the hiring process
About the Company
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
- Contact: Alison R
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://careers.luko.eu/jobs/1482253-senior-engineer-quality-back-end?promotion=409741-trackable-share-link-beqapython-org