Sr. Python Developer & Tech Lead
Six Feet Up
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Job TitleSr. Python Developer & Tech Lead
Six Feet Up is looking for a full-time Sr Python Developer & Tech Lead to organize projects, lead implementations, and represent the team in client meetings. Is this you?
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Organize the work
- Help clarify requirements
- Help break down requirements into technical tickets
- Set priorities during each development cycle
- Manage the project constraints
- Lead the implementation phase
- Lead project standup meetings
- Review developers reports daily (Geekbot)
- Help solve technical issues
- Recognize if a team member is blocked and facilitate getting them un-stuck
- Represent the technical team in client meetings
What we are looking for in our dream candidate can be summarized in the following bullet points:
- Passion for technology
- Passion for consulting
- Passion for collaboration
- Passion for solving problems
- Python development experience
- Experience working with containers
- CI/CD experience
- Experience leading international teams
About the Company
About Six Feet Up:
Six Feet Up, Inc. is a Python and cloud consulting company that helps growth-minded leaders build apps faster, innovate with AI/ML, simplify Big Data and leverage cloud technology.
Using modern technologies and processes, we Make Anything Possible™ for our clients. Our expert developers accelerate digital transformation and implement custom, cutting-edge software solutions for companies in all sectors including education, life sciences, transportation, fintech and government. Organizations like Capital One, NASA, UCLA and UNEP have sought out our passion for quality since 1999.
We work hard at promoting best practices and automation. To this end, we have founded industry-leading events including the Python Web Conference, the largest worldwide event for web developers; IndyPy, the largest Python meetup in Indiana; and IndyAWS, Indiana’s fastest-growing cloud meetup.
Six Feet Up, a certified WBE (Woman Business Enterprise) software company, is powered by the EOS Process™.
Why Work At Six Feet Up:
Six Feet Up offers a unique human-friendly work environment that thrives based on the understanding that we all do our best work when we can choose how and when we work.
Over the years, we have had a chance to work on exciting, highly-visible and impactful projects. We interact with high profile clients. We use Mac and Linux computers. We have annual ShipIt Days and retreats. We use a democratic and team-oriented decision-making process.