Multiple, California (Northern) or Colorado (Boulder), United States
Job TitlePython Developer
We are looking for a motivated Middle/Senior Python Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
About Our Project:
The project involves constructing business-facing apps in the public cloud. Your team's assignments will include all relevant code and detailed Low Level Design. Engineers will work closely with Architecture and Operations to ensure all solutions are seamlessly transitioned from build to run.
You'll need to leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as Design Patterns and Standards and follow guiding design principles to deliver GBS strategic intent, all while providing business value.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Be strategic and tactical
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 3+ years of experience in Python and/or Golang
- Hands-on experience in API Testing
- Deep understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
About the Company
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1700+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.