Senior Python/Django Developer
Columbia, MD, United States
Job TitleSenior Python/Django Developer
The position is open to US Nationals and Perm Residents and will require obtaining a Public Trust clearance.
- Applicant MUST have two solid years of Django application development.
- Applicant MUST have solid knowledge of Python.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of class-based object-oriented programming.
- Solid knowledge of standard web technology (HTTP, HTTPS, HTML5, client/server model)
- Two years of issue management via a ticketing system (JIRA, Trac, etc.).
- Two years use of software control management.
- Solid communication skills.
- General understanding of cloud concepts (server instances, code deployment, role-based authentication)
- Experience with git and the Gitflow workflow.
- Experience reading SQL.
- Experience using RDMS.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment environment.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience using the basic components of the AWS environment (EC2, Bastion, RDS, S3)
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Will require being eligible for Public Trust May require a twice monthly on site asttendance in Bethesda, Maryland
About the Company
ABOUT QUOTIENT Since 1999, Quotient has built device agnostic digital solutions for federal clients using open source software, common standards, agile development practices, coordinated privacy and security approaches within a strict governance structure.
We are dedicated to providing high quality cost-effective solutions customized to best meet our clients’ project requirements and agency goals. Our core services include project and program management, content management, web design and development, application development, cyber security, cloud engineering, and systems engineering.