Backend Python/Django Software Developers
Job TitleBackend Python/Django Software Developers
We are looking for a passionate back-end developer who is deeply driven by a passion for building highly scalable products that customers love. You would be building technology solutions for the Cybersecurity domain, but your job is not just to build, but also ideate on what would be best for our customers. You will drive the development of features from proposals to polished end results and earn experience in working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in building Django applications
- Knowledge in Python, with the ability to build efficient REST API using Django REST Framework
- Knowledge of scheduling framework or event-driven programming in Django.
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, GitHub, etc.
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required
- Experience with applications that have scaled
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (including MVC)
- Good hands-on experience in working on a scalable AWS environment
- Experience with different RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Understanding of caching architecture and usage of different datastore like Redis, Memcache, etc.
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of different message brokers like Rabbitmq, Kafka, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge about caching mechanisms using Redis, Memcache, etc.
- Strong proficiency in data structure and algorithms
- Knowledge of different RDBMS or NoSQL databases. Understanding of the associated use cases and application of both the technologies
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker, k8s, etc.
- Knowledge of OOP and different design patterns like Strategy, Adapter, etc. to build modular and scalable solutions
- Good understanding of RBAC concepts
- Understanding of secure coding principles
- Self-driven approach to enjoy technical challenges and is eager to explore new technologies
- Experience in developing products from scratch, and having a good understanding of Elasticsearch would be a plus
About the Company
Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
- Contact: Melissa Spindler
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/cyware/jobs/4215617003?gh_jid=4215617003