Custom Publishing Solutions
Job TitleTech Lead
Are you a great developer ready to take a step-up and become a tech lead?
We are looking for a talented developer with experience in Python and Django to join and lead a development team.
In this role, you will lead a range of new feature developments and influence the overall development of the DiMO project. You will take charge of a cross-functional agile team, helping them to deliver your vision to make our software awesome.
As the Lead, you’ll take on aspects such as overseeing members in the developer team, managing code quality and ensuring the team is following development best practice, as well as leading from a technical perspective.
- Developing code in Python using Django and Vue.
- Determining system design and working with your team to deliver the overall front-end and back-end requirements.
- Delegating coding tasks to your team.
- Liaising with team members, management to ensure development is completed to a high standard.
- Helping resolve complex issues if they occur in code, docker, database or server
- Experimenting and ensuring our software is
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments and where required carrying out experimentation and trailing new technologies.
- Supervising system modifications.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
You must have experience with:
Preferably you will have experience working with:
The following skills you will need to have:
- Degree qualified (Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
- Minimum three years experience as a developer in Python and Django.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multitask and work in a busy environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
About the Company
Custom Publishing Solutions (CPS) are a fast-growing start-up and are the developers of DiMO a software solution for book publishers that is quickly establishing itself as the leading publishing management software in Australia with private, corporate, government and non-profit publishers using our technology. Our mission is to simplify the end-to-end process of publishing books.
This is a permanent full-time role that can be done 100% remotely with the occasional visit to Sydney and/or Melbourne.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now for immediate consideration. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted with further details
Australian Residents Only.