Senior Backend Developer Python
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands
Job TitleSenior Backend Developer Python
Within this position you fall under a partner organization of Coosto. This partner organization is a data supplier that is active worldwide in collecting millions of public vacancy data. Within this position you will work in a team that focuses on an efficient way of collecting this data through web crawling / spidering. You can work as a backend developer at Coosto in Eindhoven, Alicante and/or remotely.
As a result, you come into contact with all layers of our architecture, consisting of various distributed applications, databases, queues and file systems. We work with Python, Bash / Shell, GlusterFS, MySQL, Redis, Kafka and RabbitMQ and we run all of this in Docker and / or Kubernetes.
As a Senior Backend Developer you will work in a Scrum team and you will realize the product roadmap together with the team. You will of course make an essential contribution to this product roadmap. You will work on further defining and expanding our software landscape and the associated architecture, based on a microservices architecture. It is important that you know how to take the software to a higher level with your experience and vision. You work closely with your colleagues in the Scrum team and with the Product Owner. You are also a mentor for the other team members.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
First of all, you have a passion for your work. You are therefore always working on new technologies, programming, innovating and continuing to challenge and develop yourself. Scalability of processes, and thus performance, is important to you and you have an affinity with distributed systems and data processing. You enjoy researching and experimenting with new tools and technologies.
If you are someone with a strong sense of ownership, are open-minded, are not afraid to ask questions and are a friendly and helpful person, then you will definitely feel at home in one of our teams.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Informatics or Computer Science or another relevant study program;
- You have +/- 3 years of experience as a Backend Developer with knowledge of architecture;
- Extensive experience with Python or comparable languages and good knowledge of MySQL;
- Extensive experience with the Linux command line, Bash, Shell Scripting and Crontabs;
- It is a great advantage if you have experience with one or more of the following techniques: stream processing, ETL processes, queue systems and in-memory databases.
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment;
- You have good communication skills and your English is excellent;
- You are a real team player.
About the Company
At Coosto, we believe in the power of online and social media for your organization. Social media enable you to join conversations from which you were previously sidelined. Organizations that seize this opportunity with both hands, perform better in terms of customer happiness, brand reputation, brand awareness and revenue.
That is why we develop and offer online and social media software that is fully focused on managing online conversations. Coosto lets you answer questions through social media and messenger apps, reach your audience with social media posts, and improve your online communication by analyzing talking points relevant to your brand or industry.
This is our way of connecting people with organizations.
- Contact: Mitch Kox
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.coosto.com/en/senior-backend-developer-python