Remote, Remote, United States
Job TitleData Scientist
Logic20/20 is seeking a Data Scientist to join a team that is utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning to prevent wildfires as well as increase customer safety. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact by leveraging AI and ML techniques to create production level systems through application of machine learning models.
You Like To
- Create frameworks to predict a variety of outcomes in different scenarios
- Create models of customer satisfaction that provide detailed insight into what causes a customer to take different actions
- Collaborate with other data scientists and stakeholders on projects
You’re Good At
- Researching and designing statistical models to answer target questions, optimizing processes and outcomes, and informed decision-making
- Developing solutions in R or Python
- Developing production grade solution is a huge plus
- Working in Hadoop, Redshift, or Spark
- Translating business and product questions into analytics projects
- Communicating clearly over written and oral channels while translating complex methodologies and analytical results into high-level insights
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Good Knowledge of SQL (3+ years) creating advanced queries in a high impact role
- Knowledge of Statistics and Machine Learning techniques
- 3+ years building statistical models/evaluating/Feature selection in a high impact role
- Knowledge of the latest NLP techniques
- Masters in Stats, computer science or related field
- Knowledge of R or Python (3+ years)
- Knowledge of C# (at least 1 year)
- Experience building data pipelines
- A portfolio of NLP projects to showcase and discuss
- Experience in marketing analytics, attribution modeling, or click-stream data analysis
- MS / PhD in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Mining, Math or any quantitative discipline
About the Company
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Director, Advanced Analytics