Senior Back-End Python Engineer
Mountain View, California, USA
Job TitleSenior Back-End Python Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Python Engineer with strong skills in Python 3, Flask, and Postgres. ActivePrime is building a brand-new, highly scalable SaaS platform to solve massive CRM data problems at massive companies. This is a senior role on a team, not a project, and potentially full time. We need senior technical talent to help work on some very interesting problems. Fully remote, US citizenship required for security reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!.
Building a truly simple product can be an extremely complex undertaking. Our goal is simple: clean CRM data easily, and in many cases automatically, for some of the largest and most successful companies on the planet. Under the covers though, we have challenging problems to work on, like data matching algorithms, high-speed indexing, and streamlined data comparison at the user interface level. If complexity management sounds appealing, you could work on organizing and testing our enterprise-class customer data rules engine or dig into super hard enterprise data search problems. Imagine building solutions that are fast, scalable and robust, with results beyond anything on the market today. If all this sounds appealing, we want to hear from you!
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Mandatory Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience & strong proficiency in Python and Flask.
- Writing highly performant, scalable, and efficient code in Python (Flask) with Postgres.
- Experience in working with databases like Postgres.
- Good knowledge of authentication using OAuth 2.
- Experience in designing modern well-documented REST APIs (OAS) and API integration.
- Building and shipping SaaS software.
- Good communication skills working with email, chat Google docs, phone, and tools such as Slack, Zoom etc.
- Very comfortable reaching out and communicating with others (both verbally and written) about engineering projects.
- Identify and resolve bugs and issues across applications as they arise and self test the fix/feature on local before sending PR as the first line of defense.
- Ability to locate and leverage Python modules in-app or in open source.
Preferred (but not mandatory) :
- Experience with at least one SaaS CRM system like Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM/Dynamics, Oracle CRM On Demand, or SugarCRM and their APIs.
- Strong proficiency in Github/Gitlab, implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) build systems and Test Driven Development (TDD), Pipeline in an agile workflow.
- Implementing Containerized deployment and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes (or similar alternatives).
About the Company
What we offer:
Being woman and minority owned, we are a small company and hence:
- you will have the ability to make a real difference in the company,
- you will be working from home (and you will not be asked to come into an office once Covid subsides)