Big Data Engineer
Seattle, WA, USA
Job TitleBig Data Engineer
You’re the perfect person for the job if you’re a big data engineering ninja with …
- A nose for uncovering business needs and pain points in partnership with executive management
- A talent for communicating engineering concepts to non-techy business stakeholders
- A passion for building large-scale machine learning pipelines
- A knack for developing and iterating solutions at record speed
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Strong understanding of high-performance ETL development with Python
- Data engineering implementation experience with the following technologies:
- Advanced engineering skills with Python
- Comfortable with maintaining and running Machine Learning models
- Comfortable with maintaining and troubleshooting Jupiter notebooks with Machine Learning models and data pipelines
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project schedule
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work across team to solve technical roadblocks for our customers.
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business is required
About the Company
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Director, Advanced Analytics