Mountain View, CA, United States
Job TitleSoftware Engineer
- Enhance the python based ingestion framework to support ingesting usage statistics, lineage and operational metadata from systems like Snowflake, Redshift, Kafka, & more!
- Build connectors for major systems in the modern data and ML stacks
- Enable the ingestion framework to run in a cloud native environment
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Expertise in Python
- Familiarity with tools in the modern data and ML ecosystem
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Ability to design for scale and fault tolerance
About the Company
Acryl Data’s mission is to bring clarity to data. We are building a multi-cloud data catalog built for the modern data stack. We enable delightful search and discovery across your entire data ecosystem (APIs, datasets, dashboards, ML features etc.), as well as advanced governance/observability features that allow you to monitor and harness the power of your data like never before. The technology is based on the successful open source project DataHub which has been deployed in production at several companies. We are working on offering DataHub as a SaaS product which allows companies to benefit from DataHub’s capabilities without the costs of operating it. Acryl Data is well funded by top tier VCs (8VC, LinkedIn, Insight), and is committed to building a strong open source community. You will be part of a tight-knit and collaborative team. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits and generous stock options.