Senior/Middle Python Developer
Job TitleSenior/Middle Python Developer
We are looking for Senior/Middle Python Developers into 3 teams :
- Open edX platform - open-source learning platform designed for online education. It is written in Python and uses the popular Django framework.
- Virtual Labs - educational virtual lab designed for online studying. Coding lab to study program languages and simulation lab to study soft. They are written in Python, Django.
- Rolos - an intelligent collaborative platform for using AI and quantum computational modeling, which aims to improve research team productivity. Rolos provides scientists with storage and computes infrastructure, tools for building computational workflows, training AI models, visualizing results, and a collaborative environment where they can share and monetize data, algorithms, and interactive publications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining reliable and scalable services for the cloud-based digital learning ecosystem
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- International team with experienced entrepreneurs and top-tier scientists (h-index - 100+)
- Socially useful project and an opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with the headquarters in Switzerland
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- Remote work
- Flexible start of the day
- Health insurance including kids under 14
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in Python.
- Solid experience in containerization and microservice orchestration.
- English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level).
About the Company
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is a research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Founded by world-renowned entrepreneurs, led by leading scientists and researchers, SIT's mission is to train the next generation of global leaders, solve some of the world's biggest problems with science, and transform the future.
SIT provides research, knowledge, and education in three broad areas of advanced technology: Computer Science, Physics, and Technology Transformation and is comprised of several companies (SIT Alemira, SIT Autonomous, SIT Capital, SIT Programming School, SIT StartGarden) SIT Alemira is a completely digital and software ecosystem for universities, research facilities, boot camps, and corporate education. Our unique Active Learning ecosystem features an AI-powered learning and authoring platform, data-driven, collaborative research and modeling tools, active educational content from world-class scientists, and organizational transformation consulting services.
We are building a multi-tenant, scalable, and hybrid software-as-a-service platform with multiple applications for educators, scientists, students, and faculty. Our state-of-the-art Active Avatar video technology will drastically change the way how future of education will look, reducing 100x time and efforts to build and deliver learning content.
- Contact: Maria Sergeeva
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2747325058/?capColoOverride=true