100% Remote, India / Europe / UK
Job TitlePython Engineer
We are actively looking for a talented Python Engineer to develop a modern Digital payment system and a next generation account management system. These green-field projects will integrate the latest technologies across multiple platforms. You would be responsible to implement robust and highly-secured applications in Python and prepare auto-test cases to ensure the stability of the platform.
- Solid hands-on experience in Python and web services development
- Good understanding of the best practice on secure software development and handling sensitive data
- Sound experience in authentication techniques
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
Our Tech stack:
Python 3.7+, Flask, Django, Celery, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and much, much more…
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- A true passion for technology and Python
- Sound experience of test-driven development
- Technical skills and qualifications:
- 3+ Years’ experience with using Python
- Good understanding about both SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Django, Flask or similar micro-framework
About the Company
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
- Contact: Tom Furley
- E-mail contact: Tom.Furley@YouGov.com
- Web: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/app/jobs/details/2f0cb7cf-44c4-47c1-bffe-cdaa306bf5ea/people