Software Engineer Python (m/f/d)
Job TitleSoftware Engineer Python (m/f/d)
As a Software Engineer, you are developing a central part of our PAYBACK Campaign-Platform written in Python. In an agile and DevOps-driven manner and in close interaction with other tech-teams as well as product-related stakeholders, you deliver new features to PAYBACK customers and furthermore improve and maintain a mission-critical application that processes billions of records every day.
- You develop, improve and design data-intensive applications at PAYBACK in close interaction with internal stakeholders
- You are responsible for the operation and maintenance (DevOps-culture), continuous optimization and monitoring of our applications
- You utilize the existing (big-data) architecture to increase the performance and efficiency of our data-intensive applications
- You want to improve the personalization of direct and digital marketing campaigns
- You work on the intersection of software engineering, data-science/data-engineering and marketing products
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Solid knowledge and experience in developing with Python with a focus on data-intensive applications (frameworks such as pandas & big-data frameworks such as Spark)
- Experience with OOP in general, specifically with Domain-Driven-Design and hexagonal architectures
- You know the essentials of (Unit)-Testing and have used Testing-Frameworks such as PyTest, optional: BDD & Gherkins
- You have worked with ORM-Frameworks such as SQLAlchemy and basic understanding of performance optimization in relational databases
- Microservices, Kafka, Containers, Kubernetes/ OpenShift are not just buzzwords for you but things you already have gained some experience or you can't wait to do so.
- You have worked with CI-Tools such as Jenkins and have a basic understanding of VCS (Git) and Linux
- You enjoy working in an agile software development process
About the Company
PAYBACK is a top player in data-driven marketing worldwide. With the ability to develop digital business models and implement technical trends, we are one the leading companies in the data economy. All technical solutions of the PAYBACK program are developed invented and implemented in Germany. Therefore we provide the latest technologies and have cross-functional and agile teams.
You want to take responsibility and collaborate your ideas to our unique product? You are ambitious and eager to and move things further?? Then you are exactly right with PAYBACK. We are looking forward to you getting to know you.
Due to the current situation (Covid-19) we strongly suggest our colleagues to work from their homes in Germany.
- Contact: Emma Meyer
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://germantechjobs.de/en/jobs/PAYBACK-GmbH--Software-Engineer-Python-mfd