Senior Python Engineer
-, 100% REMOTE, -
Job TitleSenior Python Engineer
We’re conducting this process on behalf of a small start-up from Chicago, USA, a company helping protect user's identities and removing personal information from the Internet.
As a founding member, you’ll have the opportunity to imagine and build products that make a real difference in people’s safety and wellbeing. We need new tools and services to protect ourselves and our loved ones from an increasing number of digital threats. Remove & Monitor, our first product, scans the internet, manages take-down requests, and makes sure private personal information actually stays private. This is just the start. Come help us redefine how people interact with websites, companies, and each other.
Why work with us?
- 24,000 - 28,000+ PLN B2B depending on experience
- 100% REMOTE job
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a dynamic startup atmosphere
- Employee-friendly equity
- Using English skills on a daily basis
The recruitment process consists of a short HR call, recommendation, and a few steps on the employer's side:
- Introduction call (~30 minutes)
- Programming Challenge (if needed, ~1 hour)
- Technical Interview (~1.5 hours)
We encourage you to review the requirements and apply via our e-mail :)
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Ideal candidate profile:
- 4+ years of experience in backend development
- Strong software development skills with Python
- Enjoys solving unpredictable and dynamic challenges
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and resource management
- Dabbled in trust-less and distributed systems
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other SQL databases
- High level of proactivity and resourcefulness - it’s a dynamic startup environment, you’ll not have preplanned & extensively described Jira tasks, the expectation is to suggest the best solution to the assignment from yourself
- Conversational English (at least B2, ideally C1)
Today, we use Python, Django, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Selenium, Celery, Postgres, Redis, Kubernetes, hosted on DigitalOcean. Tomorrow, we’ll experiment, iterate, and use the right tool for the job.
About the Company
Get to know DevsData We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.