Medior / Senior Python Developer
Kontich, Antwerp, Belgium
Job TitleMedior / Senior Python Developer
UcodeS is looking for a Junior Python Developer to help conceptualise and develop ground-breaking solutions for our customers. You will be deployed at different projects in Flanders or Brussels. What we offer...
- A healthy balance between work and personal life
- Regularly fun business and teambuilding activities
- Competitive salary
- Numerous benefits such as: - a company car - laptop and mobile phone reimbursement - reimbursement of expenses - group and hospital insurance
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent through proven experience
- Strong core Python knowledge
- Experience with unit testing in Python
- Proficient in one or more of the following frameworks: - Django - Flask - Falcon
- Experience with building, debugging and optimisations of Python code
- Ability to work within a Linux environment
- SQL database skills
- Experience with GIT or its derivatives
- Masters degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent through proven experience
- Experience with creating front-end web applications in at least one modern framework such as Angular, React, Vue, ...
- Experience with NumPy, SciPy, pandas, and similar libraries.
- Experience with tools such as Travis, Jenkins, ...
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of the OpenAPI specification and building API documentation with tools like Swagger
About the Company
UcodeS is a dedicated Python competence centre, emerged from the Kapture group with more than 20 years of consultancy experience. UcodeS deploys Python Developers on assignments at all kinds of companies in Flanders and Brussels. We invest in our people and make sure they work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation. You will be working on a challenging project within your area of expertise with great attention to your work-life balance.